On July 9, 11am
Institute of Electronics and Computer Science will host a seminar in auditorium A , titled: „Development of technologies for cyber physical systems with applications in medicine and smart transport” as part of the “Cyber-physical systems, ontologies and biophotonics for safe&smart city and society” (SOPHIS), a program funded by the National Research Program.
- „Project No.1., Development of technologies for cyber physical systems with applications in medicine and smart transport, introduction and review,” Leo Selavo, the project scientific lead.
- “Wireless sensor network infrastructure development and research,” Didzis Lapsa, Rinalds Ruskuls.
- “Development of a smart clothing platform for medical and telemedicine applications,” Atis Hermanis, Emil Syndyukov.
- “Big data collection and analysis in cyber physical systems for healthcare,” Rihards Balash, Andrejs Skageris.
- “Research of acquisition of data with different type and dimension for describing the surrounding of a transport vehicle,” Mihails Pudzs.
- “Communication in intelligent transportation systems – specifics of cooperative driving,” Artis Mednis.