On June 18
Seminar summarizing the 1st year results of SOPHIS project No.3. „Biophotonics: imaging, diagnostics and monitoring” will be held June 18,2015 atthe Institute ofAtomic Physics and Spectroscopy, University of Latvia, ŠķūņuSt.4, 4th floorauditorium.
- 9:00 Introduction: goals of the project and tasks for the 1st year (J.Spīgulis)
- 9:05 Acquisition of several monochromatic spectral images for skin chromophore mapping (A1.1.A, J.Spīgulis, I.Ošiņa)
- 9:20 Video-imaging under infrared illumination for cardiovascular monitoring (A1.1.b, O.Ļašuka, U.Rubīns)
- 9:35 Tissue assessment at the infrared spectral range (A1.1.c, G.Tunēns, I.Saknīte)
- 9:50 Improvements of the multimodal imaging prototype device „SkImager” (A1.3.d, J.Bauer, E.Kviesis-Kipge)
- 10:05 Summary and discussion